Buying quality monster truck bedding is easier when you know makes for a quality set of bed sheets. Doing some homework will make your shopping experience easier and more cost effective. Buying bargain sheet sets can save money but may cost more on the long run. Bargain bed sheets will not hold as well and will need to be replaced sooner than a quality set of bed sheets. Bargain bed sheets are often made with lower quality fabrics and may not be sewn with the same care and attention to detail.
Knowing the wide array of fabrics used for bed sheets is helpful in selecting the right sheets for you. Choosing between cotton, cotton blends and other available fabrics, starts with understanding fabric thread count. A quality monster truck bed sheet set should have a minimum thread of at least 200. Fabric thread count is measured as the number of threads per square inch of fabric. The basic crisscross weave pattern uses two threads called the warp and the weft. The warp thread runs in the direction of the long axis of the fabric. The weft thread runs in the direction of short axis of the fabric. Though some fabrics may use variations of this pattern, all fabrics are woven in the same way.
A less expensive bed sheet set will have a thread count lower than 200 threads per square inch of fabric. Bed sheets and monster truck linens with a thread of 100 will feel flimsy, somewhat coarse and are more likely to pill. Bed sheets and linens with thread counts of 200 or higher will feel much more substantial and softer. Fabrics with higher thread counts are more durable. The thread count of a bargain sheet set may be as low as 100. Bed sheets with a low thread count, regardless of the fabric type, will feel flimsy and coarse. Make sure the sheets you buy are properly labeled with the thread count.
A versatile and durable fabric, cotton is still the most popular choice for bed sheets and linens. Cotton and cotton blends will stay comfortable even after repeated washings. In addition to cotton and cotton blend fabrics, there are other great fabrics that will give you all of the comfort of cotton and are environmentally friendly.
Your investment in quality monster truck bed linens can be preserved by properly caring for your bed sheets and linens. Always follow the manufacturers instructions found on the fabric care label. The fabric care label will provide instructions on how to properly wash and dry your bed sheets and linen. Cold water washing will help maintain the color and shape of your sheets provided you use the right detergent. Never use chlorine bleach if the fabric care label recommends against it. Machine dry your monster truck sheets according to the care instructions.
Monster Jam Microfiber Full Sheet Set
- Microfiber Sheets
- Super Soft and Super Comfortable
- FULL Sheet Set
3pc Monster Jam Twin Bed Sheet Set Grave Digger Monster Truck Bedding Accessories
- Super Soft - Cotton Rich Monster Jam Twin Sheet Set - Machine Wash Cold - Tumble Dry - No Bleach
- 1 Twin Flat Sheet 66" x 96"
- 1 Twin Fitted Sheet 39" x 75"
- 1 Standard Pillow Case 20" x 30"
- Twin Sheet Set featuring Grave Digger and Max-O from Monster Jam Series
Blaze the Monster Machine Ready To Roll Toddler Bed Set, Red
- Reversible Bedspread 58" x 42"
- Fitted Sheet 28" x 52"
- Allover Print Flat Sheet 60" x 45"
- Pillow Case 20" x 28"
- Machine Washable
Monster Jam Twin Bedding Set
- Exclusive Monster Jam Twin Bedding Set
- Features all your favorite Monster Jam Monster Trucks
- Twin size bedding set
Dream Factory Trucks Tractors Cars Boys 5-Piece Comforter Sheet Set, Blue Red, Twin
- Cute planes, tractors, cars and trucks comforter set in red, green and blue
- Twin set includes: comforter, one standard sham, flat sheet, fitted sheet and one standard pillowcase
- Easy-Care, machine washable cotton polyester fabric; Coordinates with blue and white gingham check print 3-pc window panel set sold separately
3pc Monster Jam Twin Bed Sheet Set Grave Digger Monster Truck Bedding Accessories by Jay Franco and Sons
- 3pc Monster Jam Twin Bed Sheet Set Grave Digger Monster Truck Bedding Accessories
- Twin Size